421 driveline lp jetting?

Yeh was rich af and boggy, rebuilt my stockers and ill never go back! 35's have been sold to contribute to the pipe fund :) might get billet bowls as well for peace of mind tho..

• 2 weeks later...
were u havin issues leaning out the pilot ? Im dropping pilot sizes trying to lean out the bottom end its rich af. Was running great in the fall but was still rich and now that its summer its rich af now i dropped from a 52 pilot down to a 45 and its still rich. Im getting closer i think. 

Im at 45/160 right now with clip on too of the CEL. Now midrage is ok, will try 158 today.

It look like lean needle, whats your needle setup?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Hey Op. I just saw this thread and saw you never updated with jetting. I am running the low ports on my bike with stock carbs, same elevation (close to it), vf2s, pods, slp pipes with 150 psi.

My jetting is perfect with 360 main, 37.5 pilot, vitos needle on the 4th and air screw is 1.25 turn out right now. once fall hits Ill up the main a size and go to 1 turn out just to be safe.