Need help is this 1994 banshee worth $2500

Artick9

I used to race motocross CR500, RM250 2 strokes I've been wanting a banshee for a while. Ran into this one 45 mins away from me. This is all the info I have on it and this single picture.

1994 Banshee $2500 firm

Has new performance clutch Kit, wiseco top end, Performance Keihin carbs, cool Head, Toomey T5 exhaust, nerf bars, fox racing handle bars, works performance shocks

Is it worth it? He says it runs perfect no issues.

Are they any differences in the years of the banshees they all appear the same to me from what I've read and this is a older one. When I did nada and kbb they don't value them very high at all. Which I disagree with. But I have no clue what it's worth.

Guys really need your imput here. They are pretty hard to find in my area. And when I have found them they are ragged out pretty much destroy turds on wheels needing a complete rebuild of everything.

Book values and other people's opinions aren't worth squat. Since you've already been shopping and comparing whats available in your area, you have a good idea what it will take to buy a nice one.

Will someone always have found a better deal somewhere? Yes, that doesn't matter in your situation.

It doesn't sound like a bad deal, at least it's a short drive to look at it, But it best be damn near perfect. And run perfect.

They are all close enough from year to year (after the early J-arms) that it don't matter.

This guy is hell set on $2500, he wanted $3000 for it which I thought This guy his hell set at $2500, he wanted $3000 which I thought was way to high. It looks like the picture. So it's not a 4 footer surprising.....just don't know if I should shell out $2500 for it being a 1994??????

I want one too just ride and have fun with (act like a teenager) and another to build a bad ass one to race.

I've been looking around here for a while for one and everyone I've seen have been POS! I'm in San Antonio TX. Just can't find a decent one. This is the first one I've seen in about 9 months of looking around my area that's not been ragged out or pretty much destroyed.

Would you guys shell out $2500 for it or should I just walk away and keep looking?