Need help is this 1994 banshee worth $2500

Artick9

So it's not a 4 footer surprising....

just don't know if I should shell out $2500 for it being a 1994??????

This is the first one I've seen in about 9 months of looking around my area that's not been ragged out or pretty much destroyed.

Would you guys shell out $2500 for it or should I just walk away and keep looking?

I meant the lazy SOB could've pushed it 4 more feet into the sun for a proper picture.

Condition is everything. Year means nothing.

Sounds like you've put your time in shopping already.

I wouldn't take $2500 for my 1995 (probably couldn't get offered that anyway though)

Buy it.

• Like 1

Yeah those rims are ugly as hell.

Just getting tired of seeing turds on wheels around here for along time wanting too much cash.

As far as arguing with the wife about money..... Lol what wife got rid of her a a while ago best money spent.

I actually want 2 banshees. One to trick out and one to romp around like a teenager doing stupid stuff. I'm old as dirt.

I keep hearing about these 421 cheetah cubs but know nothing about them. Is that the way to go to trick out a banshee and what's the cost on the conversion?

Meeting the guy again this coming Saturday just taking my time pondering it. If it's meant to be its meant to be. I've seen it and it looks good. Just told him I'm going to think it over since he's stuck on his price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah those rims are ugly as hell.

I actually want 2 banshees. One to trick out and one to romp around like a teenager doing stupid stuff. I'm old as dirt.

LOL youngin', I have 2 Banshees, one is stockish and a 421 Serval. I do stupid stuff on both.

And I'm 53

• Like 2