Two Sphinx PV cylinders on banshee bottom

I was bored watching YouTube videos when I came across the video of LED explaining a Sphynx cylinder with a rotax power valve. I'm not sure if this topic has been brought up before but I was wondering if anybody has thought about putting two of those on a Banshee bottom end if those power valves seem to work okay wouldn't it stand to reason that adding two to a banshee bottom end give us a proven option for a PV banshee motor?

i would think the cylinders are far to wide and stud pattern a mile off but maybe im wrong. what would be cool is if someone had claude make some all new cases for a project like this. although im more biased toward the new ktm cylinders lol

Now that's a great idea

I was bored watching YouTube videos when I came across the video of LED explaining a Sphynx cylinder with a rotax power valve. I'm not sure if this topic has been brought up before but I was wondering if anybody has thought about putting two of those on a Banshee bottom end if those power valves seem to work okay wouldn't it stand to reason that adding two to a banshee bottom end give us a proven option for a PV banshee motor?

Pretty much talking about an updated T Rex.

surprised don't see more rz350 cylinders on a banshee.

Not a bad set up. There was a fella on a trail ride a few years back that had a set of RZ jugs ported by Spec 2. He used a zeeltronic ignition and it was pretty fun. Not a power house by any means. But a broad 65-70 hp machine in the woods makes for an sweet ride.

they make billet cases just for cougars.

120mm spread Billet cases are only available with "BIG BEARINGS" (72mm). We offer them in strokes from +18mm to +30mm. Originally Designed for the CP Industries Cougar cylinder with an 85mm bore.

Twin Cougars are slow. If someone knows of a fast one please correct me. I don't remember if the Ricans big twin is a Cougar, but when you spray 200 a hole anything can make 1 pass!