'06 Banshee Dream Build

jagged155

I will say it again. Get it complete. They used weird one off shit for those. You will have a hard time getting the missing pieces since you wont know what was used.

Your full of it if a lsr mx roller is 2k.

Good point. And my error - I was referring only to the frame. I would be getting new arms etc regardless if I went OEM or MX or Outlaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will say this, if you value the benefits of better handling and performance, and running a Banshee motor is your hearts desire, then getting ahold of that Outlaw in as complete a form is possible is probably a solid choice.

As stated by others, be prepared to spend more then you estimate in the beginning. By a ways....

There will always be some sort of unexpected surprise come along that you won't anticipate.

• Like 1

That's the thing, you can only run certain components with the Outlaw or any other aftermarket chassis.

Buying one incomplete is crazy, especially at that price.

I completely agree. The MX might not be ideal in terms of race performance but at least it will be put together correctly and everything will jive.

Dude with the outlaw for sale has everything. It was a runner 2 weeks ago, thats why i said to contact him directly. He has it posted on fb.

No offense but if you havent been around banshees for awhile i doubt a scratch build will be done correctly. Way to many little details to learn by trial and error for someone to get it perfect first try but good luck.

• Like 1

I will be putting my OEM rolling chassis for sale shortly. Hopefully avoiding eBay ...

2006 with clear VIN

Nothing cut or bent

Straight & level

Includes:

Complete front suspension

Complete rear suspension

Front & Rear OEM shocks

Steering stem

Stock front tires/wheels

ITP Baja Rear wheels

ITP Holeshot rear tires

Rear Axle

Chain & Sprocket

I have other components available as well.

Not looking to part out the chassis.

How much?

Dude with the outlaw for sale has everything. It was a runner 2 weeks ago, thats why i said to contact him directly. He has it posted on fb.

No offense but if you havent been around banshees for awhile i doubt a scratch build will be done correctly. Way to many little details to learn by trial and error for someone to get it perfect first try but good luck.

A lot of truth here ^^^

I have been in contact with him... he has everything torn down to just the frame. Somewhat nervous about one-off parts...

And I hope it goes perfectly but nothing ever does. I've done a couple custom builds with bikes and Jeeps but never a Banshee. I've always had a time-line, but this time I am in no hurry.