Big bore vs sleeved

Gemeiner

Dont forget carbs(your current carbs may be fine), pipes(depending on what pipes you already have), cool head, GOOD clutch. There's also the chassis. You want the chassis to hook. And at a high power level, you need good tires. A supporting vendor can help you on the drive train. The suspension section here helped me figure out what i needed for my serval from previous post.

Basically rebuilding the motor with upgraded parts that can hold the power. And then getting the 4mm serval install. Everything inside will new or modded.

My carbs and pipesll have to wait a minute. Stock carbs and pro circuit platinums. Wont be perfect but xmas is coming lol. I read itll be okay with stock carbs but its definitely better with a little bigger carbs, havent decided which i want yet.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Edited by Gemeiner
  • Like 1

Hope you get that 4mm bottom end in the sale section. That would be perfect for what you're trying to do.

Thanks dude. I was crossing my fingers. I messaged him like 10 minutes after he posted it but i think he sold it to someone else. Said its sold to Jim but my name is Tim so im REALLY hopin he meant tim lol. Probably not though

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Look into getting the driveline Lock up Sling shot. Only 200 bucks and they can machine your stock clutch cover to make it work, No after market Lock up cover required.  I have their 421 LP cylinders with SLPs and their sling shot and its a killer setup. Loving every second of it. 

Look into getting the driveline Lock up Sling shot. Only 200 bucks and they can machine your stock clutch cover to make it work, No after market Lock up cover required. I have their 421 LP cylinders with SLPs and their sling shot and its a killer setup. Loving every second of it.

You're really going to make me drive out to silver lake dunes to try this thing.

The slingshot has been on my list for a long time. Just never ordered it. I don't feel like pulling my clutch cover off.

And the lp/slp look like something im interested in.

But considering how hard it was for you to sell your top end I may be stuck with mine

• Like 1

You're really going to make me drive out to silver lake dunes to try this thing.

The slingshot has been on my list for a long time. Just never ordered it. I don't feel like pulling my clutch cover off.

And the lp/slp look like something im interested in.

But considering how hard it was for you to sell your top end I may be stuck with mine

Tax season is around the corner Im sure you will be able to sell it, esp cause sleeper did it.. and I would DEF get the sling shot.. not a bit of clutch slippage. I have a chariot billet basket with a FAST clutch with heavy springs and the pull action is not bad either.. All they did is shave down the pointy grooves on the inside of the clutch cover to make more room for the ball bearing loaded pressure plate to spin.