421 Driveline (LP) w/ SLPs

Ayesully810

First post should've said 131 trans not sure why i put 125.5....that would be a 36.25 blow down lol.

Claude I was going off what their website list them as. I could've swore I saw 198 - 131 somewhere maybe not idk.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

There is no brick wall with the SLP, just different window of power. Logic tells me less abuse on the crank and all the power... Have your cake and eat it too...

All u gotta do is shift and enjoy the torque curve. Look at those numbers that's crazy

Anyone wants a set I will do $530 shipped.

Also- SLP was on the verge of not making these anymore until cam built my motor and the numbers came out.... And then I became a dealer.

6lb/ft over CPI without even tuning. Since then I have sold about 15 sets and talked them into making more.

I doubt they will be interested in making any changes, they are heavily involved in profitable things like sleds and sxs.

• Like 2

Here is Bill's Reply:

'...Claudes cylinders are as cast in duration like he said 189/122. I ported the intake, transfer tunnels, matched the transfers to our gasket that fits the cub cylinder and cleaned up and polished the triple and main exhaust ports with out changing heights.

With the lower port timing and sniper pipes the peak rpm is going to be lower than the high porting timing bike we tuned recently that was at like 10,500rpm peak with shearer small bore pipes. Without any dyno time with snipers I cant predict what they'll do but Id think both differences should pull the peak rpm 1k or so giving the front side of the curve a little better...'

It is their website. Why would a company claim it is 191/121.5 when it is really 189/122

these diferences are miniscule and could have several explanations why. bore diam and casting variances are two i can think off top of my head. oh and dont forget human error of the measurments

Edited by registered user

Wow.. More good news here.. Found out we are at 165 psi, getting ready to put domes in that will match our gas (110) changes to vf2s moved the needle up a groove and this happened.. Still rolling . Finally got it to lean out to 13:1 too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk