Interesting read on carbon fiber control arm manufacturing.

trickedcarbine

He's built chassis for f1 and others. I never said banshee.

You like to place words to make you look right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I guess I shouldn't expect much from an idiot who thinks someone is going to trade him a Serval for a stock cylinder setup.

Post #280 reads:

Since you have not built a lightweight TT bike before either, why is your input gold plated and anything from the guy who actually builds lightweight parts for other motorsports 100% useless? Half the normal drag ideas of weight cutting tricked can't apply to his build. Are you so equally narrow minded that no other form of motorsports has any useful information to offer for a banshee build? Do you think banshees are the only place aluminum, ti, and cromo have ever been used?

Ordering up a chassis from a builder and then throwing a motor in it at home doesn't make an expert in lightweight chassis fabrication. Please, prove me otherwise and let's see pics of a cromo chassis that you designed and built in your own shop with your own hands. Then let's talk some design details on it since you're so knowledgeable in chassis fab.

Any intelligent person (not you) could determine that he was saying that neither of us have built a lightweight TT bike before.

Thanks for playing though. Now go to your room.

I guess I shouldn't expect much from an idiot who thinks someone is going to trade him a Serval for a stock cylinder setup.

Post #280 reads:

Since you have not built a lightweight TT bike before either, why is your input gold plated and anything from the guy who actually builds lightweight parts for other motorsports 100% useless? Half the normal drag ideas of weight cutting tricked can't apply to his build. Are you so equally narrow minded that no other form of motorsports has any useful information to offer for a banshee build? Do you think banshees are the only place aluminum, ti, and cromo have ever been used?

Ordering up a chassis from a builder and then throwing a motor in it at home doesn't make an expert in lightweight chassis fabrication. Please, prove me otherwise and let's see pics of a cromo chassis that you designed and built in your own shop with your own hands. Then let's talk some design details on it since you're so knowledgeable in chassis fab.

Any intelligent person (not you) could determine that he was saying that neither of us have built a lightweight TT bike before.

Thanks for playing though. Now go to your room.

I know. I said that.

But he's built chassis for motorsports. Like I said.

So already, he has more knowledge then you.

Are you that narcissistic that you just jumble people words around then belive what you make up?

Haha, you really are not smart.

Your post reads:

Wait.
So a guy that builds chassis has no experience?
Just because he hasn't done a specific bike?
Are you guys fucking serious?
JT and Tyler have each other's heads so far up one another's ass I'm surprised there able to type.
so the first set of cylinders your almighty redline did should of never happened because he had no prior banshee experience.
But people gave him a shot.
A guy that builds chassis for anything has more of an understanding then you 2.
He knows what flex/stress/load/forces are applied at what point and how much and anything else.
It doesn't take much to look at something long enough to get a good idea.
But you 2 just want to stroke each other off.
I don't know who's head is bigger JT or Tyler.
You 2 know zero about TT. Whitbread does. So his knowledge out weighs yours.
You 2 had chassis built. He's built from scratch.

Your bottom two lines imply that not only does Whitbread know about TT but has also built two chassis.

If you didn't actually mean that he had built two TT chassis then you should reword your statements so that they don't imply that he has.

The bottom line here is that you're just jealous of me. You always have been and now that someone else has taken issue with me, you feel the need to jump in and say something.

You're just the next dude in a long line of total morons that wishes he could be be or be like me.

FACT: I have done more for this sport than you ever will.

FACT: I'm smart and you're dumb. (You couldn't even figure out how to login to your BHQ account multiple times)

FACT: You should pick a new target because no matter how hard you try you will never be me or be like me.

Your post reads:

Wait.

JT and Tyler have each other's heads so far up one another's ass I'm surprised there able to type.

so the first set of cylinders your almighty redline did should of never happened because he had no prior banshee experience.

He knows what flex/stress/load/forces are applied at what point and how much and anything else.

Your bottom two lines imply that not only does Whitbread know about TT but has also built two chassis.

If you didn't actually mean that he had built two TT chassis then you should reword your statements so that they don't imply that he has.

The bottom line here is that you're just jealous of me. You always have been and now that someone else has taken issue with me, you feel the need to jump in and say something.

You're just the next dude in a long line of total morons that wishes he could be be or be like me.

FACT: I'm smart and you're dumb. (You couldn't even figure out how to login to your BHQ account multiple times)

FACT: You should pick a new target because no matter how hard you try you will never be me or be like me.

Lol, yeah your a narcissist. But I did laugh.

So again, I never said TT. You implied I did. Again, making shit up to make your self look right.

Bringing up old irrelevant shit, I guess to make you look right?

Post I made with nothing to do with this, still don't know why.

So you resort to name calling and bringing up old/pointless info to make yourself look right.

Was to "be right"

Your post reads:

Wait.

Can I be like you, but keep my dick? I think he's bigger.

Envoyé de mon GT-P5113 en utilisant Tapatalk

I agree with you Tyler, but dont forget you did it with no science. I dont say that in a mean way, it's just a fact and when we try to put science, we got comments about dumb engineer... It's not very productive.

When i see JT shaving weight from different parts, i always wonder how i would do it with FEA analysys as background and what would be the result compare to his work.

That would be a good starting point for a collaboration, and that way i could 'help' the Banshee World.

But, are you guys are interested in that? That's the question.

I have a bunch of ME peeps I'm friends with and have access to analysis. U did say something key, having something analyzed still needs a design with function and that is where others posting have no clues. Claude I like u and think u have good things to offer peeps like me who have experience and design components

Wait.

I see ur dropping my name but have zero experience to show that what I'm saying and things I design and machine are not on point. I have tried many things that did not work. I have done a lot in the ATV industry and its not all posted here. Ya can u believe I don't post everything I do. U coming here talking shit to peeps who have clues is jus trolling

What does a custom built drag chassis cost? What does a stock modded chassis like JTs cost?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

As peeps posted its simple stupid and everyone does super light set ups. So it's cheap lol. I do a lot of work myself so it's not Ez to put a price on my junk or others I have had a part of

Oh that's not bad.

There you go Tricked.. CNC at your disposal.

You're a little late on that. Who do you think I was referring to having parts machined by? Him and his students get the experience learning the ins and outs on machining Carbon Fiber with my material and it's a win win.

Carbon race parts will do a stem for 270ish, so compared to Ti, it's money saved. He claims to have shifter carts pulling over 1.5 G's in turns on his stems for several seasons so it's worth a try.

You're a little late on that. Who do you think I was referring to having parts machined by? Him and his students get the experience learning the ins and outs on machining Carbon Fiber with my material and it's a win win.

Carbon race parts will do a stem for 270ish, so compared to Ti, it's money saved. He claims to have shifter carts pulling over 1.5 G's in turns on his stems for several seasons so it's worth a try.

Gotcha. Hope it works out.

You're doing exactly what me and JT have been doing for a couple years now.

Test and tune.

Guys like us are few and far between.

Most guys sit back and copy what works after the testing is done.

Gotcha. Hope it works out.

You're doing exactly what me and JT have been doing for a couple years now.

Test and tune.

Guys like us are few and far between.

Most guys sit back and copy what works after the testing is done.

One part at a time, man many dollars at a time, all in spare time that I do not have. All while trying to be different without totally reinventing the wheel.