Driveline vs Cubs

053a2786d467975a228b7c1239102d80.jpg

Is there anywhere I can get a better deal on this stuff? I'm pretty sure that's the cheapest crank deal Iv ever seen but hoping to findthe cylinders a little cheaper lol "hoping"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If money is the issue, go driveline. Bill and Lane are stellar fellas and will set you up right and help you sort out any issues you may encounter.

When buying from EBay, make sure they are reputable sellers with an actual shop. Some of our sponsors do sell on EBay so it might make some sense to call a few direct. Many of the people selling the stuff in your photo are just drop shipping and making their cut, and will not be able to weld your crank, port cylinders, make domes, or help you sort out issues. Remember saving $100 bucks can mean the difference between a runner and a dawg.

Youll be fine with your low end on your bike. There's no reason you should need more. Mine will brake 22" CST pulse tires @ 5psi loose before the power band with 15/41 gearing. Yours will be more powerful.

I'm not doubting my bikes power, I was just asking to familiarize myself with the different set ups.

I'm not doubting my bikes power, I was just asking to familiarize myself with the different set ups.

I know. I'm just informing you your bike will haul ass. And that's before you hit the power band.

Even though servals arent known for top end monster, youll be very happy with the top it. It pulls damn good up top.

Years ago, I heard that the word "CUB" means that you can use your stock reed/intakes and head. = same bolt pattern.
Most people use a coolhead(with a CUB) for a bigger(68) bore or for a longer stroke.

Hey Cajun sorry to reply on old post, but did you end up going with the 421 serval or driveline cylinders?

Also what other mods you have to get to run properly?  carbs ect