Finally have a bike faster than my 10mil serval

Well I just finished my first drag bike up this week and got it tuned in a bit and took it to the track.

Needless to say, it is waaaaay meaner than the 10 serval could dream of being lol. It took me a few passes to start getting the hang of it lol

Ran 15/44 gearing with 15 extremes on the dirt track and my best time was 4.13. Everyone said that was pretty good time on that track but I know I can go faster. I was running out of gear at about 275' down the track. Need to play with things still

Garrett Thompson with GT Performance helped me tune the bike, let me use his tires and coached me a little. He is good people

The old lady went with me and she ran the heavy ass serval and did pretty good. She ran a 4.9 and this was her first time to really race anything at all. She had made a cpl pass at the dunes but that's all.

291e47f38b8574c8ba2344e55ce43306.jpgd2702b598b7deb89ba74a7984102b741.jpg578deffc13318436dfc8eb05ab505ebe.jpg

I will post up some videos once I go through all of them.

Trail Bikes, FTW

• Like 4

• 1 month later...