Give me the run down on running leds

Yea this place got ruined a while back. everyone thinks this place is an archive and not a forum. All the years this site has been around you think there is such thing as a new question? Fuck no, so everyone on this forum thinks you should search everything and then the forum will have no threads started, good logic i know. A lot of forums have been destroyed by this very type of situation. Fucking awesome huh? now i await the bashing for me saying this, and they will say its total bullshit when in reality you know damn well its true. I love it.

• Like 2

Yep. After people quit discussing / visiting, ad revenue falls. When the site no longer makes money / supports its self it goes offline. Then you cannot even search the archives.

I'd hate to guess how many people have been chased away from this site. It is only as good as its members, and you can see what kind of shape it's in.

• Like 1

When Juan takes over at the end of May I'd expect that you will see changes to try and attract new members. He's gonna have to make his payments to Tyler using the revenue from the site so most of the nonsense that Zilla says will be gone.

Yep. After people quit discussing / visiting, ad revenue falls. When the site no longer makes money / supports its self it goes offline. Then you cannot even search the archives.

I'd hate to guess how many people have been chased away from this site. It is only as good as its members, and you can see what kind of shape it's in.

So become a premium member

Yep.

So become a premium member

Yea that is exactly the opposite of what this site makes people want to do. Why would somebody want to pay premium to support this site when it is the way it is? Ive been a member on this forum for many years and have had several premiums and i have slowly watched it crumble to the point where its at now, people come here and wont stay long and instead likely go to other forums im not mentioning.

• Like 1

Yea that is exactly the opposite of what this site makes people want to do. Why would somebody want to pay premium to support this site when it is the way it is? Ive been a member on this forum for many years and have had several premiums and i have slowly watched it crumble to the point where its at now, people come here and wont stay long and instead likely go to other forums im not mentioning.

Please mention them. There is no other forum that has the info this on has. Not as active or helpful.

Yeah there's assholes here. Myself included. But also a ton of helpful people too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Please mention them. There is no other forum that has the info this on has. Not as active or helpful.

Yeah there's assholes here. Myself included. But also a ton of helpful people too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Where did i say anything about the amount of info here? I made no such comparison, a forum could have all the info in the world and still be a shit hole. also active and helpful? now that is debatable. Its obvious there is good info on here and likely one of the few things keeping this place floating.

This is the first time ATVridinMaNiAc has posted in 2 years and it was just to whine.

Exactly, glad you got it all figured out, along with the rest of the idiots like you who are tearing this site down. Ive been on here way before you were around so i know how it used to be around here as well.

• Like 1

Exactly, glad you got it all figured out, along with the rest of the idiots like you who are tearing this site down. Ive been on here way before you were around so i know how it used to be around here as well.

It's all gonna change when Juan takes over!

Its pretty simple if you dont have or want to share any useful advice stfu and go on to the next question.too many ppl on this site are know it all assholes you cant even ask a simple question without getting some form of asshole response...just remember at some point in time we where all new to banshees the smartest guy in the world still asks questions

• Like 2