Advice: experienced gearhead w/ new'Shee on build/troubleshoot

One bike at a time.

You really need to confirm that you have no leaks FIRST, then carry on with jetting. If you do have a leak, you will just be chasing jetting.

Compression is too high for a stock crank (non welded). After reading your post, I suggest you tear motor down and see whats going on with crank, bearings, port timings, domes cc, bore size.

Now me: I would check for leaks, jet properly, then let the mofo'er rip. If it blows........REBUILD.  good luck and welcome.

10-4.. Will do tomorrow. Thank you.

I'm not a bone smuggler so I dont want whatever A1 is.. lol Whats A1? Please dont say steak sauce.

Yes the A1 in his signature is about steak sauce. Kind of a running joke here. It pops up in the live thread a lot.

Also, you mentioned it seems to just go through the years to quick and then it's done. Making that front sprocket 13tooth is only gonna make the gears shorter. 14/41 is stock, I'd say with your available power I would just drop the rear a tooth or two to spread the gears some.

Shit man I wasn't trying to offend you. Trying to help.

And not to offend you again but I'm not reading those crazy long posts.

Use bullet points or something to make easier to read.

Been doing this for a long time, I have my opinions like everyone else

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone said it but octane booster doesn't work. Get race gas or av gas to run the 180 psi motor. Then know that your WOT plug checks may not be predictable due to those fuels coloring the plugs differently.

• Like 3