suggestions on set up for my riding style

tonytee71

this is my first banshee and theres a huge aftermarket.i don't wanna go cheap but I don't wanna spend 10 grand on it

I spend most my time getting chased by sugar cane farmers on rutted up land just passing threw because theres nowhere to ride and a lot on the street.very causious and respectful.until the local dickhead cops wanna try to beat my ass for taking a lil sunday crews.fuck these bastards.i was beaten while in cuffs and thrown in jail,for crossing the street and calling the cop dude.so I need a set up that can take a hit

I ride fast and I ride hard.i like wheelies but I think I wanna stretch 4 to 6 inches.i love to drift too,so im wanting to go pretty wide too.not to big on big air events but I do go to the track some times.

can someone recommend a good setup.maybe something adjustable

Yes,i am for real.theres nowheres to ride anymore.whats wrong with a sunday ride threw the neiborhood after u worked all week and dont have time are money to go anywheres to ride. im not saying fast niether.what yall dont believe theres fucked up cops that fuck over the good hearted riders everyday,maybe u must be that cane farmer that got his fourwheel drive tractor stuck because of your little rutt passing in his field.i thought this was a place for real riders,yall sound like monica lowinsky gargaling on bill clintons DICK YOU FUCKING BITCHES.yall got me wanna get me another dirtbike now.only mother fuckers with ball ride dirtbikes U lil baby bitches

Sleeper 06 thats what im looking for

Yes,i am for real.theres nowheres to ride anymore.whats wrong with a sunday ride threw the neiborhood after u worked all week and dont have time are money to go anywheres to ride. im not saying fast niether.what yall dont believe theres fucked up cops that fuck over the good hearted riders everyday,maybe u must be that cane farmer that got his fourwheel drive tractor stuck because of your little rutt passing in his field.i thought this was a place for real riders,yall sound like monica lowinsky gargaling on bill clintons DICK YOU FUCKING BITCHES.yall got me wanna get me another dirtbike now.only mother fuckers with ball ride dirtbikes U lil baby bitches

Yes, do us a favor and buy a dirt bike.

Few things....

1. You suggested that since you don't have any where local to ride, that it's ok to just rip through private property. That makes you sound like an idiot, because that's the same kind of example people use every year when trying to shut down more riding areas. If you're gonna ride, find a way to do it with out pissing people off.

2. Nobody believes that there's no such thing as a douche bag cop. Statistically folks who present themselves like you do, are the same morons that argue, make threats, and talk shit to cops. Then all of a sudden when the shit hits the fan suddenly you're the victim. If you're doing something wrong, expect to pay the consequences.

3. Monica Lewensky was a Hero! Bills frigid bitch of a wife is obviously useless, and Monica stepped up to the plate and made sure ol' Bill stayed nice and relaxed.

4. Yes, please go get a dirt bike. You're obviously spiteful and don't like it on BHQ, so find a 2 wheel machine and maybe some of the liberal family sites would take you and your shitty little attitude in...... Or not. Well, let's look at the bright side, at least on two wheels you might be prone to extinguishing your self from this world faster with a machine tbat only has two wheels and requires you to balance it.

• Like 3