PLEASE HELP ME, I'VE TRIED ALL I CAN THINK OF

Horney

I know this won't help, but it something simple that you've already checked or mistakenly overlooked, always is.

Case in point - Once I just KNEW my choke cross over hose was on, bike would not start. Rolled it outside in the daylight the next day, it was on, just not totally on correctly.

Would a damaged piston cause less vacuum which may be the reason fuel isn't being pulled into the one cylinder? Seems like you've checked everything else.

Posted on page one. Compression is 145 /147

Good luck and please keep us posted. I'm curious to the solution when you find it.

I see hopped up has mentioned it but you never said you did or not.. But check your exhaust for rats nest.. Them little fuckers... I had the same issue. An took me forever to figure out them little bustards chewed a bunch of shit in there an was keepin it from blowing hardly any air out at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

the previous owner said it say for 2 years so he put on a new stator and it fired right up. I haven't taken the flywheel off but I did take the cover and the nut off and shined a light on it and the key looked good. I popped the exhaust off and blew threw it and it seemed good. is there a way I can test my stator before buying a new one? because this one makes great spark.

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk