Pipes for serval

tfaith08

I like how your pipes look loco do they sell pipes like that for say a banshee with a ride hard port job, no air box lid, knn air filter,hot rods crank, prox pistons, an many other mods also running top of the line 2strokeoil, would those pipes you got be better then your typical pipe?

Stfu. If you have to ask, you can't afford them.

I like how your pipes look loco do they sell pipes like that for say a banshee with a ride hard port job, no air box lid, knn air filter,hot rods crank, prox pistons, an many other mods also running top of the line 2strokeoil, would those pipes you got be better then your typical pipe?

Yes, definitely need those LED pipes using top of the line 2 stroke oil.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mat Shearer can Hook you up! He does them raw with torch lines all the way around. Sick made yo....
  • Like 1

On my 10 super cub (That Cam is building) we discussed shears, snipers and LEDs.  I had no problem plopping down the $$ for the LEDs, but he said they where untested with smaller motors. I thought a 521 was a healthy sized motor, lol.  He said the only thing I that I would get for sure is a perfect fit.  I just didn't feel like being a guinea pig.  I would have done it in a second if it would have been even 2-3hp up the face and up top.  Cam had some thoughts about fitment with the shearers, but we decided to go with the snipers.  Although, they are fairly untested on the supers (Please prove me wrong.) he had confidence in them, and the fitment would be better than the shearers.  I'm also going with the cascade BB csfx silencers, and custom made mid pipes.  I don't mind a loud bike, but don't want to deal with getting a ticket.  I had some cascade silencers on my 7mm, with cpis, and really like them.  Maybe when I get my junk back, and if there is enough interest, I'll post a video of how it sounds.