left cylinder not firing

type R

Easy there , what about head gasket. I usually test on the bench but have done it plenty in chassis. If you can pull the coolant hoses off rad and take clutch side hose and clamp it rite to head making closed loop. Then your left with little nipple on top of head, plug it up and test. Do this before tearing into clutch side to make it easier on yourself. If you plug all coolant lines and it stops leaking it's a head gasket. Maybe you can post a pic of your tester something sounds not rite

I don't quite understand where am I putting pressure from and what little nipple am plugging with what I'm new with those little engine

So tonight ill check my clutch side crank seal and i got no more tests after that and probly over 35 hours of diagnoatic with no real results. I never tought banshees could be that hard to fix i just dont no enough of them. Im thinking of parting it and selling...

In addition to the seal, they can leak between the keyway and crank. Short of it developing a leak between case halves,

Now, as to your time spent............... Don't give up your daytime job. First thing you learn around here is grow thick skin.

I am sorry guys. I'm acting like a little a child. Im talking like a douche I just need a little break of this right now it's sucking the life out of me. banshees been a passion of mine for years now and can't accept I can't fix my own..shouldn't talk like this here I apologize

Rule #2,don't apologize unless necessary.

Swap plug wires? Will indicate bad plug cap.

Using Banshee flywheel puller (no jaws) check flywheel and Stator poles for rust.

Clean timing nubs on Fwheel .Set pickup gap @ .018 (IIRC) Sand nub if one exceptionaly high.

Tripple check carbs. Especially mainjet/emulsion tube side holes.

Buy Clymers Repair Manual !!!!!

Report back.

Search/ read "One cyl missfire" threads for more ideas.

I have to play with my regulator and use a solid line instead of quick connect.. i think theres no leaks tho i would have seen bubles somewhere. Im puting ot back together tonight and asjust the pick up gap witch was excessive. I cant see this affecting one cylinder but i read it was common.