Shearer pipes

Craig B

I've even had fitment issues with in frame CPIs.  I had a set that fit perfect, traded them to a buddy for a set of CPIs that where mint.  The Second set hit the cool head pretty good.  Put spacers on, and it nearly solved the problem, but it would still barely touch.

Find old used ones from pre 2005ish. Or buy them raw and have your own chrome done and with a little shimming they fit. DO NOT PAY FOR HIS CHROME.

On another note: Rocket, CPI, Sniper, hand coned LED's FTW!

Chrome that bad? I have been looking @ CPI , but they seem hard to come by. Snipers look nice, buy come raw steel. Arlen wanted 1500 for a pair of hand coned pipes. Dammmm , a little more then I was looking to spend.

chrome sucks, is hit and miss, more miss than hit.  

set i had, needed to be replaced, but the second set was good. needed some spacers on the hangers. was all good tho.

cpi or sniper would be a good pick, depending on your setup.   shearers if you can get for a good price and only really plan on mostly riding wot, fast tracks  and stuff.