Banshee with cr125 reeds

xbig pitax

I had built a super cub and ported it to fit the cr125 reeds ran hard but had to sell the motor, I had bought them locally ready to be installed into a banshee just needed to port the intake. now that I'm ready to build another motor I'm looking to see what year cr125 reeds are used, since I want to do this mod again! If anyone that has done this and knows what year cr125 are used and any modification needed to be done please post.

Here is a pic of the super cub I had the cr125 reeds in

D5FA8140-BF51-42DC-BBF4-EBFDA6FB7843_zps

49737310-6C3E-498A-B412-566702FAFCE7_zps

Yes. Can you imagine what the inside looks like?

When the motor had its first oil change which was a few soft rides after firing it up, no extra residue was left, I had opened that motor a few times to change the forks never was a mess of sealant everywhere I always let it seal for 24 hours before firing it up

When the motor had its first oil change which was a few soft rides after firing it up, no extra residue was left, I had opened that motor a few times to change the forks never was a mess of sealant everywhere I always let it seal for 24 hours before firing it up

Dude! If you have that much squish out, then that much squished in. Even when cured for 24 hrs you don't want that in your motor. And I'm pretty sure that this is the first time I have ever seen someone put sealant on seals like that.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk