My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Most people arent chasing the high horsepower number when they build a super serval. Most like me build them for the low end torque and thats how this motor was built. Maybe thats the reason true graphs were never posted. Most idiots would bash the motor and builder cause it didnt make "120" hp....i know mine didnt but IT was exactly where i wanted the power to be. I built one over 3 years ago....only a handful of people who understood what i was going for got to see the graphs mainly to avoid this very bullshit.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hmm

Anyone have reviews/thoughts on LSR billet aluminum front and rear wheel hubs? The rear I'm going with 450r. Looking at the sprocket hub also from LSR. Gathering some items together that will need PC.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by controls77

Anyone have reviews/thoughts on LSR billet aluminum front and rear wheel hubs? The rear I'm going with 450r. Looking at the sprocket hub also from LSR. Gathering some items together that will need PC.

9e25f33f3372bfdf3763ff6a65a082c8.jpg 195+ship

New bearings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

9e25f33f3372bfdf3763ff6a65a082c8.jpg 195+ship

New bearings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I did a Google search on them before I posted in here. Makes me wonder why in every link I read, they were posted in the for sale section... I'll consider the offer sheerider, I need to do some more searching first.

The fronts are solid. I hillclimbed with them for years.