My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Just buttoned up the 521 from a sprocket change. From 15/41 to 14/41. Test riding tomorrow.

dear god. I ran 16-41 for the trails on my 465. I never even came close to needing more power and that was with 22" tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dear god. I ran 16-41 for the trails on my 465. I never even came close to needing more power and that was with 22" tires.

I just want to see how it feels to cut up with. I've got a 16t i can throw on for a sunday ride. Only way to know what I like is to experiment. I run 22" pulse most of the time. May bring my pro wedges too.

fuck your 68 pages

what page is the pipes on

540dad8f89abaca83bf1e467c854b888.jpg

Instagram. Ffs. No

Instagram is full of kids. Kids don't have much money or patience to wait for a top tier builder. Makes perfect sense.

Agreed. I've never had an IG, or snapchat. Did FB when I was in high school, then deleted shortly after graduating. Fb to me, waste of time unless it's business related, or you only have close close family and friends. By that I mean you have less then 50 "friends".

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I think the last 521 someone built on here took over 2 years.

I want to say mine took around 6 months to build.  Even then, the biggest problem was getting the cascade big bore silencers, and custom stingers made.  But I also did zero bling.  Ceramic coated pipes, anodized head, black cylinders, etc.

• Like 1

cascade big bore silencers, and custom stingers made.

I want a set of their silencers to quiet my bike down but they won't make any more. I may get in touch with LED to see if he can make quieter silencers. BBIF shearers are freaking loud.