My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

If you moved your self centered ego aside, you would see the picture your painting. What does comparing pipes have to do with anything? Yours are from the same builder as mine. So comparing them is going to do what now...?

You could of said, "It's available, but expensive". Instead you make a informal assumption of my financial situation and say it's out of my budget. That's a hell of a statement.

So, Mr. No Budget, why didn't you build a bigger one then?

After we can pass the one of cylinders getting made, is that it for unusual stuff? I guess big bore shearers, snipers, cpis can work fine so exhaust is covered although may not be ideal. I don't mean a chassis to handle it, just engine and Trans. I'm just dreaming out loud. A 4mil serval would be more than enough for me.

Custom stuff expensive? In my nearly 7 years in a machine shop, I wouldn't of guessed.

I can tell you I don't know at all what custom banshee engines take. That's why I'm asking.

So go ahead and answer my question about after the one of cylinders, what's left. If you don't know like the rest of us, just say you don't know.

Custom stuff expensive? In my nearly 7 years in a machine shop, I wouldn't of guessed.

I can tell you I don't know at all what custom banshee engines take. That's why I'm asking.

So go ahead and answer my question about after the one of cylinders, what's left. If you don't know like the rest of us, just say you don't know.

I already put a list together hours ago.

EVERY aspect will be more expensive because it's one off.

Custom cylinder, custom crank, billet cases or more extensive OEM case work, pipes, dyno time, initial setup.

All of this will cost MORE.

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know. Out of that list, I didn't know that cranks larger than 10mils are custom made and cost more. Good to know.

Typically, anything over 10mm is made to order.

You'll find some shops that keep some 10mm cranks on the shelf, but that's pretty much it.

Wouldn't it probably be better to just go DM after a 10 super cub? (I'm assuming you can get the cooling issues sorted out for duning a DM.)  I was always under the impression that a supers intakes where at their limits, and couldn't flow enough.  

I honestly can't imagine duning anything larger than a 10 super.  These things are handfulls. 

Controlls I was doing some research on smart carbs, you should pick some 38s smarts up, and see if they make more power.  They say up to 10% more power.  If I wasn't starting a purchasing a business, and I had unlimited funds, I'd do it.

https://technologyelevatedco.com/smartcarb/

If smart carbs worked well, everyone would be using them here

As for OP using snake oil for 10% more power, I vote he waits until is putting down 100% of the power down first.

You sold your 521 serval pp? I remember you had it for sale for a steal

If smart carbs worked well, everyone would be using them here

As for OP using snake oil for 10% more power, I vote he waits until is putting down 100% of the power down first.

You lost me in your second mini paragraph. Snake oil?

No, I'm the type of person that won't sell my crap.  Someday it'll end up sitting in a shop collecting dust, much like my 3rd gen Rx-7.