My Build Thread, Redline 10mil Super Serval Cub on 110.

Wait times are usually a sign of a good builder. Especially with all the positive feedback I see about Cam/Redline. Same thing happens in the firearms industry, great builders have waitlists, Ive waited anywhere from 14months all the way to 4+ years for custom builds so I'm use to the waiting game lol. Especially when he keeps improving on every build he does, that makes it even better!

• Like 3

Mine took a little time I think because everything that's possibly done do it is done, and it looks like a mirror, so that all takes up time with sending parts out and etc. Also, I sent him no parts to start with. He found some 06 cases and started from there.

Edited by controls77

I think your best bet is to call cam and talk to him about pricing. I didn't do chrome pipes, no polishing, etc. That stuff can add up quickly. Pricing will also have to deal with what you have to start with. I already had straight cuts, lockout, promod, and v4s.

Question if you don't mind me asking what dose a engine build like this run??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

redline 521 about 6500 with carbs and pipes. That was about 2 years ago what it costed me minus the shiny engine bling that doesnt make you go faster that OP chose, build labor, dyno time, trans. Cheaper to go buy a 450/ 700 new off the lot when all said and done. but then you only have 40-45 hp in ya whole 4 stroke engine rather than 55+ per cylinder pumping out well over 100rwhp power. That's just the engine. Then there's a chassis set up/build to make it work.

Well I have axis custom shocks roll design a arms and lone star +6 swinger all at my coater getting done and the engine I have now is a k&t 4 mill 421 cub it's a fun bike just want more I'm a big dude was thinking I would have him build me something this fall/winter

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk