Herr Jugs Racing

Jamesboyz banshee

Well I got Kevin to do my work on my Drag 421 cub about 2 seasons ago & he put my bike on a whole different level. The turnaround time & customer service was great. Anytime I have any questions I can always reach him with no problem. Got some new plans for next season, can't wait to get started! 45b584dde28c2892a296bbef3198bf43.jpg66e7eb1c1cdc150e6fab41bec820bdb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Didn't know I had to write a review every 5 seconds..

Look I'm on & off of here, and I'm mostly selling parts or looking. But if I happen to see something I wanna chime in on I will do so.. Just like I said if it was your builder you'd feel the same way.. Not saying he's the best thing in the whole world but from what I've experienced I haven't had any problems..

• Like 1

your right... I broke my domes to give my motor over .060 squish and my fault for listening to hjr for about a year telling me to keep trying jetting and swap out electrical crap to the point of me giving up on him and asking people for guidance on here to then calling other builders of which most told me to chuck the cylinders in the garbage and start over with any other builder..... until 1 decided to help me with the current set up that ended up figuring out my issue within a 5minute phone call..... HMMMM

Beating_a_Dead_Horse.jpg

• Like 1

I haven't had any problems engine wise but there's always things you can do. That's all in perfecting your setup & chassis is on our list too.. But like I said the work he's done for me has been good... But everyone is entitled to their opinion.. & yeah I was thinking about getting to a dunk soon bro