Herr Jugs Racing

Jamesboyz banshee

Where did I say you was getting a new motor?

It is a cycle, HJR's name gets trashed, then someone comes along a week or 2 after then says, he is the greatest.

How is that any different then when any other builder gets bad mouthed? Any time a builder gets shit on, the people that like that builder will back them up, no matter who the builder is.

Tyler is right, any thread there has been or ever will be about HJR it's the same few people that have negative shit to say. Yet there are new people that pop up to back up his work. Seems to me like he's still turnin over great motors.

How is that any different then when any other builder gets bad mouthed? Any time a builder gets shit on, the people that like that builder will back them up, no matter who the builder is.

Tyler is right, any thread there has been or ever will be about HJR it's the same few people that have negative shit to say. Yet there are new people that pop up to back up his work. Seems to me like he's still turnin over great motors.

That's why I felt the need to chime in because i haven't had any issues with this motor so I couldn't just let them bad mouth him.. But every rider is gonna defend Their builder. And theres also gonna be complaints.. Comes with running a business like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I felt the need to chime in because i haven't had any issues with this motor so I couldn't just let them bad mouth him.. But every rider is gonna defend Their builder. And theres also gonna be complaints.. Comes with running a business like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Problems happen. No motor has a guarntee. But when the same issues keep coming up as a result of negligence then there's an issue. He's herd the complaints a few years ago. Still happening today.

He was posting a pic of a hot rods crank and selling his own rebuilt ones. He's since changed that I believe.

People call for help his only advice is jetting or electrical. He never addresses the dome issue. He's not helping. That's poor customer service to me. He's read these threads, and has had people tell him I'm sure.

• Like 1

Please find another builder that this happens on bhq as often as HJR.

And turning out good work, did you not see the pictures of his current work from his nut swinger?

How is this good again?

Can someone put arrows on all the spots where you can clearly see where the porting tool got away on him into the cylinder.5th picture looking at the intake from the bottom

Problems happen. No motor has a guarntee. But when the same issues keep coming up as a result of negligence then there's an issue. He's herd the complaints a few years ago. Still happening today.

He was posting a pic of a hot rods crank and selling his own rebuilt ones. He's since changed that I believe.

People call for help his only advice is jetting or electrical. He never addresses the dome issue. He's not helping. That's poor customer service to me. He's read these threads, and has had people tell him I'm sure.

This. Same thing happened to me. Domes was the issue and he said it was jetting or electrical. Asked what jetting should be and he gave me a"jetting guide". Great help......

This. Same dumb dicks.

People will always defend their builder.