Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

Green, that used 450 looks pretty good.

Looks like it has an exhaust as well as a tuner on the left side of the dash. Those are a good sign.

That truck will drag a heavy boat around very nicely.

Did you ever do anything further on your 6.0 truck motor?

Green, that used 450 looks pretty good.

Looks like it has an exhaust as well as a tuner on the left side of the dash. Those are a good sign.

That truck will drag a heavy boat around very nicely.

Did you ever do anything further on your 6.0 truck motor?

No. I've been keeping it plugged in, but it started fine at the mountain the other day.

That 450 is up in Seattle. I'm going to call tomorrow and get the skinny on it.

• Like 1

Don't buy a newer truck just because your buddies have one. That's high school bullshit.

But if you're going to. Jussayin.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/5358691615.html

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I want to buy a newer truck because I'm over the giant lifted shit, want something a bit more plush and capable of towing whatever boat I end up with........... I just don't wanna pay for it!
  • Like 1

No. I've been keeping it plugged in, but it started fine at the mountain the other day.

That 450 is up in Seattle. I'm going to call tomorrow and get the skinny on it.

Get the Vin and find out the warranty and repair history on it.

Looks like a cattle rancher should be driving it, but that could turn out to be a pretty decent truck depending on how long ago the exhaust and tuner were installed and it's repairs history.

I'm assuming based upon seeing the single chrome exhaust tip, that the oem dpf exhaust system has been removed. I would verify if it has or not and if the tuner has been run with the egr valves turned off.

I want to buy a newer truck because I'm over the giant lifted shit, want something a bit more plush and capable of towing whatever boat I end up with........... I just don't wanna pay for it!

Well then, these 450's are about as cheap as it gets for a nice towing rig. I'd put mine up against any toter/hauler pulling a load up to 20k lbs. Hook the big boat up, set the cruise on 80, crank up the tunes, open the sunroof and roll on homie.

Only thing wrong with mine is Tyler claims it has a tire out of balance. It does. I just leave it like that to watch any passenger boobies wiggle.

• Like 1

Well then, these 450's are about as cheap as it gets for a nice towing rig. I'd put mine up against any toter/hauler pulling a load up to 20k lbs. Hook the big boat up, set the cruise on 80, crank up the tunes, open the sunroof and roll on homie.

Only thing wrong with mine is Tyler claims it has a tire out of balance. It does. I just leave it like that to watch any passenger boobies wiggle.

I had my mind set on a 650. Went a drove one and it was PATHETIC on power. I'm not sure it would pull a condom out of a faggots ass! I'm sure it would to heavy shit good, but was truly sad to drive empty so I crossed them off the list. I like the 450s, I've got lots of time in the newer ones but refuse to pay the premium they fetch!
  • Like 1