Diesel Pickup Thread

87sheerips

So I read there was a new brand of air filter out for my work truck..K&N. Anyone heard of it?

Looks pretty nice. Installed earlier.

Hopefully I get some intake whistle and can hear the turbo better.

Take the silencer ring out of the turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Just ordered the weather tech floor mats for my truck, and started looking at seat covers.  This is my work truck, and I hate to trash it within the first year.  Anyone have any suggestions for companys and materials?  I kinda liked the thought of neoprene, but wondered what it would be like in the middle of summer.

On a side note, I really like those amp research running boards, think I'm going to pick up a set soon.

Just ordered the weather tech floor mats for my truck, and started looking at seat covers. This is my work truck, and I hate to trash it within the first year. Anyone have any suggestions for companys and materials? I kinda liked the thought of neoprene, but wondered what it would be like in the middle of summer.

On a side note, I really like those amp research running boards, think I'm going to pick up a set soon.

Those are the best floor mats imo.

Just ordered the weather tech floor mats for my truck, and started looking at seat covers. This is my work truck, and I hate to trash it within the first year. Anyone have any suggestions for companys and materials? I kinda liked the thought of neoprene, but wondered what it would be like in the middle of summer.

I've had a set of the Amp steps on my 13' F350 for 60,000 miles and haven't had any issues, I would definitely recommend them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk