Herr jugs

snowmobra

Had him do a mx port for a friend this summer I'll let you know how it runs next weekend in glamis. Still say I'm happy with my dune port and he ported a friends and he's also happy. I don't know shit about porting like others but put it together and let's see how you like it.

I was just thinking about letting hjr build a 10 mill cub for me..,but I kept looking at the price I spent way more then 1500 on my 4 mill set up how is it possible that I can get a 10 mill from hjr without it being junk

A 10 mill crank on eBay is 900 all day but he can sell you one for almost half that price??? Sounds to good to be true..what's wrong with the cranks he sells and why is his work so cheap

I was just thinking about letting hjr build a 10 mill cub for me..,but I kept looking at the price I spent way more then 1500 on my 4 mill set up how is it possible that I can get a 10 mill from hjr without it being junk

A 10 mill crank on eBay is 900 all day but he can sell you one for almost half that price??? Sounds to good to be true..what's wrong with the cranks he sells and why is his work so cheap

are you still looking for a reason to be talked out of it?

You seem committed to going there already.

Cheap-fast-reliable: pick 2.

Im not committed to anything yet its not impossible to get good work for cheap but alot of the times its also a red flag just trying to figure out which category hjr falls under...cheap as in unreliable time bomb or good work for low prices

Why is the crank so cheap??

Do some research on here. It will be rather easy to see which category hjr falls in.
  • Like 1