New build!

Dookernobbin

soooo...

we all gay meth heads with 2 assholes ( cause we so GAY) and like fuckin our 12 year old sisters that need ridallin and a better sense of direction.  damn i KNEW something was wrong with all you fucks!!!  i'm outa here just like shit flying through 2 assholes yeoza!

I tried to help him through pm & he asked me if roll design would make their a-arms in TI I said its probably not a good idea for jumping & general duning. He quit replying _

You absolutely can dune Ti. I've seen some pretty nasty sand rails and pre runners with Ti suspension components. Hell, I tried to get Rodger at FireBall to make my LT arms out of Ti and he is totally comfortable with the idea, but he currently does not have the tooling to machine his ball joint cup from something like Ti. That said, it can work. However $$$$$$. And no way Roll Design will make their arms from Ti. Already tried that with cash in hand.

It's always someone clueless that jumps on here and acts like they are gonna set the world on fire with new innovation. Then someone explains to them that they are getting ahead of themselves and they get huffy and puffy. Once they make an ass out of them selves, people let them know what kind of moron they are and then the same typical comments are spewed (faggot, gay, bitch, faggot, queer, faggot, faggot, faggot, gay, queers, sister fucker etc.) Then some one points out their stellar attitude and how the same people they keep getting shitty with are the same people who already have some of the baddest hardware in their garage and they still can't get a fucking clue. Then they start talking about how rich and awesome they are, but we all know that none of it is ever true. And so the cycle continues. It's fucking pathetic.

• Like 3

Hmm, I'm assuming it would ultimately depend on the tube I.D. and O.D.

I've seen it, but the guys building it are fabricators at an unreal level of craftsmanship. Look how much talen/skill it takes to keep titanium car headers from coming apart. Now imagine something that goes airborn....