New build!

Dookernobbin

There are plenty of people that build custom frames and mod the stock frame, everyone has been trying to tell you, but you come in here flashing your "money" telling people your quad is gonna be better than theirs. You're 38 and act like a child grow up and learn some humility! If you can't do that then do us a favor and just GTFO of here go poison e2s or some other forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did you ever hear me say my quad was going to be better than anybody else's? I don't really care about the cost of it to a point, everybody has some kind of budget, somebody asked me what my budget was so I told him. Go fuck yourself you faggot. I didn't come in here to be called a bunch of names, I came in here to learn and to ask questions. I had preconceived ideas of what the ultimate banshee would be based off of what I had seen both at the dunes and online. It's guys like you that make me want to say fuck my budget and throw some ridiculous amount of money into it and be flashy. You want me to be a douche and a child, I will then, it's only October and I've already made well over 100k. My job is better when you're miserable piece of shit job, my houses are better than yours, my cars are better than yours, my boat is better than yours, my girl is hotter than your hand, and I'm sure my quad will be better than yours too. Everything I do I'm better than you! Get that through your thick skull, go fuck yourself you fuckin pole smokin queer!

If your truly serous, then please buy this kit.

Its $3,900 but totally worth it.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Roll-Design-Long-Travel-Arms-Elka-Stage-5-Front-Rear-Shocks-Yamaha-Banshee-90-/361154083654?nav=SEARCH

Atv galaxy is a site sponsor & you can get 10% off if you mention your a bhq member. Pair that with a steering stablizer & you got a great jumping & handling front end. I just got a Tusk axle from rocky mountain Tv & im totally impressed buy it for $199. Get the elka rear link to go long travel rear as well for $499