Admin/Mod's You Need To Thicken Your Pussy Lips!

SlowerThanYou

that's nothing new. Here or most anywhere. I've heard a few bad things about a few sponsors here. From multiple people. But no one says anything.

Tyler isn't gonna boot any sponsor for a few bad deals. Can't please everyone all the time. They pay the bills to keep this site running. A few premium members isn't gonna get it done.

You have to consider the source. That guy is a total idiot.

No one is perfect. No sponsor has pleased every customer. Boot them all?

But history shows if I see fit I'll remove issues. I booted Minkia for his bait and switch and I booted RDZ simply because he owed CP money, not for screwing any members.

I'll say this again, if you think I'm here to "make a quick buck" you're a total democrat moron.

LOL!

Some people are still a little sensitive. I've been here a long time & put up with the HQ Circus drama. It's funny that certain people can dish shit out, but certainly can't take a little back. I could stick my head up Admin/Mod's Ass like some do & just go with the flow of shit. Nope, not me. I take my 2,175 measly posts, over 9 years & try to mind my business most of the time.

LOL!

Some people are still a little sensitive. I've been here a long time & put up with the HQ Circus drama. It's funny that certain people can dish shit out, but certainly can't take a little back. I could stick my head up Admin/Mod's Ass like some do & just go with the flow of shit. Nope, not me. I take my 2,175 measly posts, over 9 years & try to mind my business most of the time.

dont lie.. you suck ass with the best of them...  :)

dont lie.. you suck ass with the best of them...   :)

Hmmm.......sorry, but you are sadly mistaken. :P

Let me enlighten you. Tyler gets sucked on the most & seems to like it. Deadbeat can suck corn out NYUKS ass from a couple miles out. NYUK only functions with Deadbeat up his ass playing puppet master.

The rest of you Admin/Mod's seem to be alright most of the time.  :)

LOL!

Hi

Night shifters FTMFW! You guys know who you are and the good times of dead threats and shenanigans.

Sent by me FFS from Tapatalk

There have been no death threats or police reports since Matt got cancer.   bummer i miss those nights hahahaha.  Somewhere there are some shirts we had made to ship to jim at passion that said Passion loves BHQ night shift.  God he used to get pissed off.  Time told the truth on that deal too.

• Like 2

There have been no death threats or police reports since Matt got cancer. bummer i miss those nights hahahaha. Somewhere there are some shirts we had made to ship to jim at passion that said Passion loves BHQ night shift. God he used to get pissed off. Time told the truth on that deal too.

I know a guy around here that has a passion 4mil and it's a Runner. One of the fastest. I know he got off the deep end but it seemed liked he knew what he was doing before then. Unless that motor is just an anomaly.