Admin/Mod's You Need To Thicken Your Pussy Lips!

SlowerThanYou

why dont you explain exactly why THIS thread got started, youre still obsessing over GRR not making you set of pipes 8 fucking years ago...like he didnt take your money and run...he just never bothered dealing with your retard self

you still want to keep beefs going over something that happened 8 fucking years ago in a 6month old thread, and youre a crying because that thread got gone...waaaaa someone stole your soapbox

you recently met Shearer and told him that your bike went just as fast with Wicked pipes...WOW those are some real people skills you`ve got there MORON...people avoid you in real life right?

oh and you think WindyJohn got driven off...youre the only fucking idiot on this site that thinks that, since you make you make up your own head up your ass reality...he`s logged in a bunch of times, since he not a straight shooter much like you, he really has nothing left to say...he was likeable, had character...but his bullshit caught up with him

"we should encourage banshee guys not drive them off waaaaaaa" you never welcomed one new fucking new member around here, too busy being a legend in your own mind, you obsessive old softdick out of touch retard

You crack me up you disgruntled fucker!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why dont you explain exactly why THIS thread got started, youre still obsessing over GRR not making you set of pipes 8 fucking years ago...like he didnt take your money and run...he just never bothered dealing with your retard self 

LOL! You are wrong again, stop playing in your fairyland.

This thread was started for the 3 idiots that get all butt hurt over their own BS. Idiot Sponsor starts thread about how he likes to shit talk & welcomes shit talk. You the 2nd idiot, take his BS hook line & sinker. The 3rd idiot, Moderator deletes original idiot's thread inviting shit talk.

Now, plenty of different member's talked plenty of shit on that thread. It was pretty easy to figure out the O.G couldn't back up his own shit. The member's that gave him shit, can actually back-up what they say.

It's pretty funny a Sponsor starts a thread & asks for something. Then gets butt hurt with the results. The only way you 3 idiots can recover is to delete the thread.

quick someone start a K&T SUX thread so soft dick can jump on that bandwagon, they sold him a dud even though it was his decision to  run stock cases trenched thought the fukn waffle lmao, but now he`s running billet cases now that cost more and goes slower than a complete 4cub lol

but he`s kicking ass bracket racing lol winning by not going too fast!...weak

you never welcomed one new fucking new member around here

Hey Nancy, I'm trying to be a kindler gentler old man now. I welcomed a pretty new BHQ member yesterday. How about you getting a new member thread pinned & I will welcome every new member coming to BHQ. You could even be the Moderator!

Like I said in the 1st sentence, I have to be a little more gentle with my fan club. Apparently, like I said earlier in this thread.  The only way you *****'s can recover is to delete this thread. LOL!, it disappeared & magically re-appeared about 12 hrs. later.

So, your 1st therapy session. I took care of your complaint about not encouraging member's of the BHQ. Even though you resisted & tried dragging 2 member's into your *****land, but that didn't work out to well for you. You must learn to relax a little more.

Your 2nd session, I welcomed & encouraged a new member. Now, I've given you a recommendation to help with your therapy in the future here at the BHQ. With my new outlook, you *****'s should be able to take more positive attitudes.

• 4 weeks later...