Temp Gauge

SoonerFanAZ

That's how I want to do it.

Did you cut into the foam so it sits flush?

I did cut the foam, it takes alittle patience with a razor and checking how it fits. And i suggest after you get a good fit, make a slit to where ever you want the wire to exit and tuck the wire in it. I didn't really know what would anchor it best to the foam but I ended up filling the voids with clear silicone and it hasn't moved on me yet.
  • Like 1

There is no argument. He drinks more windex than RJD, and spews more bullshit than OG. I'm confident this clown, frankthetank, and windy all dripped from the same chin and landed in the same puss.

No I told you how they came about in the sb...windy sucked off RU and spit it in Thackers ass. I forget who was born out of that mess but you get the picture.
  • Like 1

I bought a Mr. Gasket radiator cap temp gauge about a month ago, it's been showing temps between 200-220 on the dunes in 75-80 degree weather, fast riding. I decided to test it.

1. Boiled water in pot

2. Checked water temp with infrared

3. Put candy thermometer and radiator cap in water

Did that 4 times, each time the radiator cap read 20 degrees hotter than the infrared and candy thermometer.

image88.jpeg

image89.jpeg

I bought a Mr. Gasket radiator cap temp gauge about a month ago, it's been showing temps between 200-220 on the dunes in 75-80 degree weather, fast riding. I decided to test it.

1. Boiled water in pot

2. Checked water temp with infrared

3. Put candy thermometer and radiator cap in water

Did that 4 times, each time the radiator cap read 20 degrees hotter than the infrared and candy thermometer.

image88.jpeg

image89.jpeg

I know what I'd do with that cap!