anyone purchased or using one of these kits?

STRIBZ

I wouldn't make a purchase like that over ebay.

There's questions that need to be answered and always something else needed. A sponsor that you talk to will ask you or say what else you need. Can port it too. Get you the correct domes.

And it's always nice to have someone to call and ask questions and theyll know exactly what your talking about

• Like 1

i would talk to Driveline Performance about a set up, they`ll hook you up with everything you need, cut your domes inhouse too

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/topic/182916-driveline-performance-cylinders/

pm this guy if your serious

http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?/user/34717-banshee-hp/

F.A.S.T. has always answered my calls or emails and shipped orders same day. Never had to wait for anything, never gotten an incorrect part etc. Jeff and Cody are great to deal with. If they have the same kit comparably priced, I would definitely recommend working with them.

Apperently your building mine! lmfao hows that comin along anyway? is it done yet......is it done yet.....is it done yet........ :rotflmao:

Hey, my motor is in a Rubbermaid tub on it's way to you. Just wanted to make sure that you were already sitting at the bench with your foredom in hand waiting for the UPS guy to drop it off. Haha
  • Like 1

This site is comical. apperently im the only one whos put together a kit motor and turn my own wrenches lmfao. oh well, at least i answered the dudes question.

im sure one or more of you will follow this up with some stupid ass comment to try n defend yourself or try n make an ass out of me......thats fine, I know you dont build your own junk anyway.....so keep runnin your cock sucker, i dont mind :)

your an assembler, not a builder, so get that straight. Theres a huge difference. Not that there is anything wrong with that, its basically all im capable of. Its nice to have the confidence with replacing parts, repair break downs, rebuilding motors, doing services, ect... It saves money and its nice not having to rely on others for the simpler tasks. But dont act like what your doing is hard. 15yr old kids do what your doing.
  • Like 1