Hobbies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rockcrawling....we have built some impressive rigs for competition in Moab and Arizona, We like Toyotas the best, I am good at suspension, diffs, gears, while I leave the motor and roll cage work to my friends. I am in the process of putting a solid axle under my 94 yota and will post some pics when it's done. Bout the only way you can get a rush going 2 m.p.h. :blink:

Self-employment has its disadvantages. I don't have near as much hobby time as I used to.

Flying - Private Pilot

Skydiving

Camping

All types of ATV and Dirt Bike Riding - Dunes, Mountains, Trails

Old Tractors

Used to big into woodworking, and now I am trying to get back into it. Gotta start over with all new tools (thats the fun part).

R/C cars and planes are awsome, have been out of that hobby for awhile, still have the gear though.

Took flying lessons for a bit and then had to quit before I got my liscence.

Computers

Robotics

Home repair (woodworking, electrical)

Banshee (of course)

I guess I have dropped most of my hobbies due to having kids, They suck your money and time away. But as they get older, I get a bit free'er. So I am going to start back up with the wood working and see where it takes me.

Damn I miss me

Herpetology, have 2 bearded dragons, 2 chameleons and i am gonna strat breeding some geckos. also playing war games with pellet and bb guns instead of paintball guns. Hvae a few spots, set up hostage situations and captue the flag style scenarios and shoot eachother with rifles and pistols, have some paint grenades and shit.