Hobbies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid are you kidding? those are awesome lol i would love to have one of those i watch them on tv all the time but dont got the $$$ its all in my shee

photo02_640.jpg

I race dirt track stock cars. Got so involved in it, and it was so time consuming, I only rode my banshee about three times this summer. Then it got cold, and finnaly snowed, so it sleddin time! WEEEEEEEE

I raced in "purestocks" and had 7 heat wins, 5 seconds and never finished out of the top 3, except twice. 2 feature wins, including a big amsoil invitational. Not bad out of 40+ cars every weekend, and racing friday and saturday night. 3 engines and several thousands of dollars later.............I cant wait until next year!

Dont get me wrong, the banshee is fun, but swappin paint with those cars is an addrenaline rush noone can explain.

Hi guys:

Computers... :(

I bought the Banshee in the Fall of 2003 as an escape from the wired world I am obsessed with. I figured maybe the Banshee would get me someplace where ordinary (non-satellite) phones don't work forcing me to unplug (pun intended).

However, I damn near paralyzed myself on the 'Shee this past spring. I cannot begin to express how lucky I was. I usually ride by myself. If I had been by myself that day I'd be dead (not just paralyzed). Consquently I only ride now if I have someone to go with which isn't very often. Here in Saint Louis the drive of about 90 miles one-way to a riding area is getting kind of boring as well.

I am thinking about taking up one of the hobbies I used to enjoy (in no particular order):

Amateur (Ham) Radio.

Bicycling - Mountain and Road.

Flying (Private Pilot).

Radio Control Cars/Trucks (but not planes or boats).

Exploring / Playing tourist / Long drives.

Hiking.

Photography.

Regards,

Bill