Driveline Performance Cylinders

BANSHEE HP

Dyno numbers would help sell these so we can see where these stack up against the competition.

I like the design intent of Driveline's Pistons.

Any real world proof of gains, or are they negligible and the better window size and placement helps with wrist pin lubrication?

What are the advantages of these cylinders over stock other than them being 68mm bores and the various stroke options?

The intake ports look rather large.

What would their size and shape be equal to in a stk cyl port?

Looks like there's plenty of material in the transfer areas to reshape and is probably where the real power will be made.

I'd be willing to buy a 4mil set-up right now if a dyno plot showed me what I wanted out of a 421.

Dyno numbers would help sell these so we can see where these stack up against the competition.

I like the design intent of Driveline's Pistons.

Any real world proof of gains, or are they negligible and the better window size and placement helps with wrist pin lubrication?

What are the advantages of these cylinders over stock other than them being 68mm bores and the various stroke options?

The intake ports look rather large.

What would their size and shape be equal to in a stk cyl port?

Looks like there's plenty of material in the transfer areas to reshape and is probably where the real power will be made.

I'd be willing to buy a 4mil set-up right now if a dyno plot showed me what I wanted out of a 421.

You guys did some testing with these right? If so, you guys should ha e some dyno numbers

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Honestly we havent been able to test theses as much as we wanted too. Because someone on facebook decided to post up a prototype without our permission and tell everyone incorrect facts about them. If we had been able to go about this the way we'd planned, the first production run would be done sitting on the shelf with dyno numbers.

. But weve had proto types of these for years. With that said we've had 2 different 465 10mm versions of these make 96-98hp on pump gas. Recently a 4mm set with port timing higher than a serval but less than a cub made 78hp with 36pwks and cpi inframes and 81hp with shearer sb inframes.

The "raw" version on these cylinders un-plated will also be available in 54-64mm strokes with a 68mm bore for the time being, 66mm bore will be worked in over time.

$375 for a set of un-plated cylinders, includes head studs, water jacket plugs and locating dowels.

Some pictures of what they look like before the go into the cnc and what comes out as a finished product.

20150715_212946.jpg

20150715_212935.jpg

20150715_213001.jpg

20150715_213010.jpg

20150715_213025.jpg

20150715_213259.jpg

Cuz fuck Niche and Athena! These should fill in all the blanks that the competition forgot. You guys are doing great stuff at driveline.

Only question, any material added at the base of the transfers where they get crazy thin after porting? Photos look like there is a touch more meat.

• Like 1

Has a outside builder had these in there hands yet? If I can get a pre cast 7 mil with a conservative port and then be brought to my needs/style I'd be all for it. There will be a lot more fast bikes out there.

Also do you have a name for these cylinders?

Like cub serval eliminator?

• Like 1

Has a outside builder had these in there hands yet? If I can get a pre cast 7 mil with a conservative port and then be brought to my needs/style I'd be all for it. There will be a lot more fast bikes out there.

Also do you have a name for these cylinders?

Like cub serval eliminator?

We've got a name or 2 in mind that they will be, again bit of rush release on them but they wont be a kitty cat name.

I cut two 7mm today, guess we'll do a few more. Lanes 7mm will be going on the dyno next week, you can about drink the air around here lately.

I expect by this time next week we'll have(2) stock stroke,(4)+4 low porting timing,(2) 4mm high port timing,(4) 7mm which will be low and (?)10mm low ready to be sold un-plated.