Manny's MX build

It's not a game. You really look dumb showing off money.

sent from my phone

When did I show off money? I don't recall ever posting any stacks haha. All I said was money isn't an issue nor did I ever say I was rich and you guys went on a tantrum. Then I post a picture of some of my toys bc it was said that I only had a nice banshee....so you guys are the dumb ones throwing hissy fits hah. I don't think you ever sent me your address for those tampons.....

When did I show off money? I don't recall ever posting any stacks haha. All I said was money isn't an issue nor did I ever say I was rich and you guys went on a tantrum. Then I post a picture of some of my toys bc it was said that I only had a nice banshee....so you guys are the dumb ones throwing hissy fits hah. I don't think you ever sent me your address for those tampons.....

Little keyboard warrior. I would make you eat those tampons.

I was going to go that route and buy a Honda throttle but the Chariott throttle I have looked too damn pretty to pass up.

I've got a brand new Honda throttle with a hole it in. $3 and shipping and it's yours. You can try it out. My carbs are too big for it which is why there's a hole.

I've got a brand new Honda throttle with a hole it in. $3 and shipping and it's yours. You can try it out. My carbs are too big for it which is why there's a hole.

I'd really like to keep my chariott throttle but if cutting the springs doesn't do it enough justice I may have to at least for the days that I race so my thumb hardly feels it like it would on the 450. I'll cut them and try it out when I get my new axle if it doesn't work that great I'll buy it off you for sure.

Edited by Sheedawg28

I missed you have a Chariot. My Mistake. I run a modded stock banshee thumb throttle. I'm getting the Chariot ASAP. It seems a Cuervo would be over kill

It's all good. Honestly I didn't feel a big difference switching. I think just swapping the lever would've been just as good if not better. The chariot has a bit of play..you can grab the lever and move it around whereas the stock has very little play.

I "think" FAST had/has lighter springs for the bigger carbs. Also did you get a high quality throttle cable and have you thought about lubing the cable? I heard that helps alot. When I start hitting the tracks I'm gonna go that route or get a Honda throttle.

I "think" FAST had/has lighter springs for the bigger carbs. Also did you get a high quality throttle cable and have you thought about lubing the cable? I heard that helps alot. When I start hitting the tracks I'm gonna go that route or get a Honda throttle.

They have them but for the 33-41 pwk carbs. So unless their springs would fit the 28's they wouldn't work. I have the motion pro +2 cable and yes sir it's lubed up.