Manny's MX build

The repeated success experienced by Duncan Racing / ATV World was due to multiple factors.

The primary factor was to Loren Duncan, and then his brother Leonard in their extraordinary passion for this sport and to win. Consistently, over and over.

They are extremists when it comes to detail, documentation and in preparation.

Beyond their contributions was the riders, the motors built by Loren, and the Laeger's Pro-Trax chassis.

The riders was Doug Eichner with John Mitchell and the chief mechanic Martin Fletcher with Loren Duncan team..

That was the year 2006 on the 20th anniversary of both the Banshee and PDV and also the last year for banshee on PDV with Duncan team..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 1

What facts? Haha. Just because the magazine says it doesn't mean it's true.

If so, my drag bike a $120,000 build.

You got a clue at the official leagers site, how much is the Pro-Trax race chassis?? Check it out and you are going to believe it..

You got a clue at the official leagers site, how much is the Pro-Trax race chassis?? Check it out and you are going to believe it..

No, no I won't. There's absolutely ZERO chance a bike with a fucking 350cc Banshee motor is $30,000.

No, no I won't. There's absolutely ZERO chance a bike with a fucking 350cc Banshee motor is $30,000.

I understand.. some things seem incredibly... and the engine was light modified 66x54..

It was the Duncan National kit.

Now, there's no way that thing would cost 30k now. But back then when these things were being built as race machines for pros before they were available to Joe Schmo, it's possible. All the parts plus shop labor to build and set up the machine, possible.