oko off new banshee or stock

Just bought a second banshee for my wife that has 30 oko carbs. I have stock carbs. I am dumbing hers down so I am installing another pair of stocks as well as jugs. It has been a complete tear down.I just got a dune play port back for me me and am thinking about installing these carbs but I see mixed reviews. I have a few sets of jetts for these carbs so that's not the issue. What do you think? Stick with stock or 30 oko? I have v force, pipes, port, 21cc domes 64.5mm pistons. I do have a set of 162 mains and 48 piolets for them. I am at sea level.

I researched this a bit, what i found were complaints by people who didnt actually own them and everyone who had a set had no issues at all.  I havr read that the castings werent as smooth, and they're cheap compared to the other two manufactures.....but I could never find any real negatives by the people who have run or owned them.  I say try them and give us a full report.

I researched this a bit, what i found were complaints by people who didnt actually own them and everyone who had a set had no issues at all. I havr read that the castings werent as smooth, and they're cheap compared to the other two manufactures.....but I could never find any real negatives by the people who have run or owned them. I say try them and give us a full report.

Not bashing, but this is only partially true. In my opinion, that is a skewed review. Most people I know that have bought and ran/still run OKO's, in my opinion are just average rider/mechanical ability and think highly of OKO's because they don't know better. I'm not a full time shop, but I help a lot of fellas out with these things and not once have I fiddled with a bike some one had OKO's on and called it a positive experience. Keihin and Mikuni are way ahead when it comes to manufacturing.

Just like when some new kid gets his first banshee and it "RIPS". Then someone competent messes with it and it's a new animal.... Those are the only type of folks I know that have positive things to say about OKO's. Just my personal experience. (Not flaming gusto)

Good points tricked. Like is said, I don't have any other experience. I thought my bike ripped until some stock stroke bikes busted my ass over and over lol

I went with name brand 39mm carbs for my new 521 build and will always buy name brand from now one just for peace of mind.

Edited by RagunCajun