What builder gets the best rep for 10mil super servals

Obviously there are a variety of builders that specialize in banshees. I talked to one of them about this build, but I want to do some investigating before I throw down 6.5g on a brand new, chromed out, 10 mil super serval cub on 110 fuel. I want 110hp and a exciting amount of torque. What are some numbers to call? Has anyone rode this build before?

That was the 1st guy I contacted. He seems to be very commendable in this community. I was in the dyno room checking out some graphs which made me want to branch out and examine a little bit before I spend a load of cash. I just might go with cam but it does not hurt to allocate my decisions.

Yup, I've created a few threads in the past about my goals for a build. Go ahead and bring the old stuff into new threads, to prove to yourself and everyone else that I'm just a talker or a window shopper. It doesn't bother me, I know what's to come, your making assumptions. You will see, I promise that.

Yup, I've created a few threads in the past about my goals for a build. Go ahead and bring the old stuff into new threads, to prove to yourself and everyone else that I'm just a talker or a window shopper. It doesn't bother me, I know what's to come, your making assumptions. You will see, I promise that.

No need to get your panties in a bunch .

Just pointing out something that looks weird. 3 months ago it's a done deal, , now your starting another thread asking about which builder to even use.

Just seems strange.