SLP Pipes

sheerider11

They seemed a little offended. SLP has their shit together so I hope they take the advice.

Lol if they have their shit together they wouldn't get offended by it. They would think about it and realize they should include it. I do hope they listen to you. They would be better off if they did. I mean who goes and buys a Aftermaket performance part knowing they need to purchase other stuff from another company to run it when it could be easily done on there side. The pipes have shown what they can do but they need the icing on the cake. ( spings and o rings )

Lol if they have their shit together they wouldn't get offended by it. They would think about it and realize they should include it. I do hope they listen to you. They would be better off if they did. I mean who goes and buys a Aftermaket performance part knowing they need to purchase other stuff from another company to run it when it could be easily done on there side. The pipes have shown what they can do but they need the icing on the cake. ( spings and o rings )

Well the logic is to re-use your stock or existing components from previous pipes.

It has worked for them, this is the first time they have heard this request.

I see both sides, ultimately I would like new stuff with my new fancy pipes so that is what I would like to see.

That being said, I will personally offer the FMF kit with any set purchased moving forward at no extra cost.

Are you running a couple? I like that design. They nailed it.

Coupler u mean? I just slipped them together. I'm going to weld a tab on my subframe to coincide with the pipe design rather than cutting that lower rear tab off... Should add some strength to it.

Coupler u mean? I just slipped them together. I'm going to weld a tab on my subframe to coincide with the pipe design rather than cutting that lower rear tab off... Should add some strength to it.

Yes. Are you using a clamp or anything. My phone changed it.

I like the design of it. I don't think it'll need clamps. But I may put them on because I don't want black crap leaking out

• Like 1

Yes. Are you using a clamp or anything. My phone changed it.

I like the design of it. I don't think it'll need clamps. But I may put them on because I don't want black crap leaking out

I'm sticking with no clamps. They are designed not to use clamps, they do call for silicone but I'm not gonna use that.. Maybe some wheel bearing grease or something that will never harden... We will see how

It goes and add clamps later if needed.