Things to look out for

Biggest thing for you is don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket. When you have the cash to actually buy, then start posting links. What's on CL today won't be a month from now if it's a good deal. If it is, either it's a POS or asking to much.

Are you aware of safety tips when doing CL? If not either ask, or if somewhat embaressed, PM almost anybody. Don't want to hear about you on the news, ya know.

Biggest thing for you is don't let the money burn a hole in your pocket. When you have the cash to actually buy, then start posting links. What's on CL today won't be a month from now if it's a good deal. If it is, either it's a POS or asking to much.

Are you aware of safety tips when doing CL? If not either ask, or if somewhat embaressed, PM almost anybody. Don't want to hear about you on the news, ya know.

murder lol I ussualy just tell the person my first name and meet them at like a gas station or something and I don't want a "rolling chassis" because I don't have the money to buy all the parts sepret, I'm going to look today

• 4 weeks later...

You really can find deals anytime time of year but it's never consistent. Things happen, people need money at times. If your consistent in being patient , looking and keep looking you can find some good deals for sure. If your the type that's gonna do a full complete build on a bike, You don't have to buy the best looking one. I would suggest buying one that has a good straight frame, electrical and brakes that work good. You could always sell the stock cylinders , crank, carbs Ect Ect since you'll need all new bigger and better things for your engine ( that's if your doing a full build on the motor and of course suspension also) if your looking for something turn key and ready to go ,look for one with the stuff I mentioned above and that has good aftermarket stuff like pipes coolhead Ect . May pay some more for it but if your not going to be putting more coin into it you should be set for awhile...well maybe for a little bit..... Ahh who am I kidding at some point your going to want more power haha