Too much oil in the pre mix?

top end rebuild between 6-700 to do it right.

need bore, pistons, gaskets at minimum.

I do reeds, pipe o rings, copper washers if you have a cool head, plugs, plug caps, anti freeze, and a few more odds and ends if you start to really get into it. like throttle cable, clutch cable, air filter, re pack the silencers. All the "excess" stuff is maintenance that is always over looked. I don't think ive ever gotten a bike in with good exhaust packing. ever.

Glad you got it going.

But:

Next time leave out information that doesn't pertain to the problem.  I.E. going to Mud Fest and not getting in the mud. Going to the beach but not getting a sun tan, sandy or wet. Riding drunk as hell but not impaired. Going to a steak house but not actually getting anything to eat.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Amsoil didn't foul your plugs, your drunk ass bro that dumped WAY TOO MUCH of it in did!

Amsoil=50:1 or 40:1 depending on your jetting. NOT 32:1 LMFAO

I only run Amsoil in everything I have, ive never had a problem. Ive been a dealer since 2007.

Know your facts before pointing blame.

why should dominator not be ran at 32:1

Amsoil Dominator is a full synthetic oil. its designed to be run at 50:1 to 100:1 premix. there is really no need to be using anymore than 40:1, your just wasting money.

yah but does running it at 32:1 cause harm to your engine