Too much oil in the pre mix?

yah but does running it at 32:1 cause harm to your engine

No.

There was some where a while ago, a person mentioned some one with a dyno (possibly a sponsor or ex sponsor) did a test. And the ratio with more oil made more power.

I haven't seen said dyno. I'm just stating some 8th hand info.

I have zero ties to any info true or false and have no responsibility for anyone that takes my word and does stupid shit that goes against advice of a professional.

Amsoil Dominator is a full synthetic oil. its designed to be run at 50:1 to 100:1 premix. there is really no need to be using anymore than 40:1, your just wasting money.

is it OK to run dominator in a banshee at 50:1 that's what it recommends on the bottle but i have been running it at

32:1 im currently rebuilding my motor if i start running it at 50:1 like it recommends on the bottle will my engine over heat due to lack of oil and will it affect my jetting so basically can i safely run 50:1 / 40:1  or do i need to switch brands to somethin like super m and run it at 32:1

Could be the amsoil.   Castor 927 does not mix with synthetic.  Never mix them together.  I prefer synthetics to castor 927, although I love the smell of 927 :)  If your jetted rich, 927 will leave a ton of carbon buildup on the pistons, and since I don't re-jet every time I ride I prefer synthetic.  Amsoil Dominator is good stuff I used to run it all the time, but have been running Maxima Synthetic lately because I can get it a lot cheaper.

Edited by Justintoxicated

Amsoil didn't foul your plugs, your drunk ass bro that dumped WAY TOO MUCH of it in did!

Amsoil=50:1 or 40:1 depending on your jetting. NOT 32:1 LMFAO

I only run Amsoil in everything I have, ive never had a problem. Ive been a dealer since 2007.

Know your facts before pointing blame.

when you say 40:1 depending on your jetting what are you meaning if i go from a 50:1 mix to 40:1 mix am i gonna have to change my jets alot of people have been telling me to switch to super m or 927 but i like the way my amsoil runs im just so confused i just want to do the best i can for my new engine

if your running a 50:1 mix now, just keep running it.  your first tank with the new motor will be oil rich anyway, after that, go back to your 50:1 mix.

most guys wont notice a difference or need any changes to go from 40 to 50:1, if your building a fire breathing monster motor or something like that, your gunna need to make some changes anyway.

my comment was in reference of a guy running 40:1 and then his buddy or whatever dumped in way too much prolly 32:1- 20:1 and hes not jetted for that.

I guess IMO, the one of the times you would want to check for jetting issues is if your switching from a 32:1 mix to a 50:1, 55:1, 60:1, 75:1 etc etc. if you have always run a 40 or 50:1 mix, there shouldn't be a problem.

well i have always run dominator at 32:1 but now i know that its supposed to be run at 50:1 so thats my plans for my new motor but im still confused on what jetts i should run

im going from a stock stroke stock port to a 4mil long rod with stage 3 ported cylinders with boyessen ports in them so my old jets ar way too small and i have no idea what to use