Should i port myself... the banshee i mean but me doing it...

So this is it, i have the description of my bike in. I did this all by myself and now wish to port my banshee by myself. All i want to do is what kenoconnor racing show you in the vid. That would include opening 1mm the exhaust port and 1mm intake ports. Also polish transfer ports and drill the pilot holes. I have no doubt i can cleanly and succesfully do this and also can jet this correctly... do not want this to turn into a trial and error lesson... what other problems might i encounter such as port timing, combustion or what are the normal problms of porting this shee... What does HQ recommend...

if you have some half decent tools like pencil grinders and such then i dont see what you have to lose. another set of cylinders is only $125 or so. aint like your refinancing the house to get more cylinders. just dont get stupid with the grinder and you should be fine. the biggest problem is people try to do this stuff with just a dremel and 1 old worn out bit. that has fail written all over it

• Like 1