My build thread.

Zillaguy

Sweet, how many hours in polishing? Looks good.

Thanks man. Hours upon hours, upon hours. But, it's worth it.. If i had to guess, i'd say close to if not 40+ hrs on the whole bike polishing aluminum.. I did every piece on the bike. .

Thanks man. Yes, Tyson Pro Mod, with a Mull detent bearing, Mull billet star, modded shift shaft, and the drum was turned and a 6902 bearing pressed on the end.. It's buttery!

Hmm, having with ours. The only thing it doesn't have is the bearing on the drum and that alone ain't what's causing it.

Hmm, having with ours. The only thing it doesn't have is the bearing on the drum and that alone ain't what's causing it.

What issue are you having?

Is the drum marred up in the channels? Do the forks have flat spots on the pins that engage into the drum channels?

The drum definitely could be an issue. I had the cover off to check all the shifting components and they're golden. Guess it's time to split some cases. I'm gonna bite the bullet and fix the broken stud on my motor so I can finish the season on it then pull this apart for my buddy.

• 3 weeks later...

f709533bddec141b6d6f72caa10ea5fa.jpg

3253a60e6326028a65aa3b88e1c86d03.jpg

700e6428869b87ca20c594ff3e5c92d1.jpg

9b77056f14ca8f75d60edcc19e2493c2.jpg

Passed leak down perfectly, first time. Engine completely assembled, ready to be installed. 4mil long rod, aggressive dune port, pump fuel, 65.50 fresh bore and pistons, 391cc.

Your engine is unbelievable. Like the looks of the clutch cover, different and cool.

Let's see your zilla?

Thanks man. Don't have the Zilla anymore, sold it 3yrs ago. But, this is it.

98b2d283d1a5980d028014440bd2ccbe.jpg

Too much bling, would not get dirty.

Wait till i posted pics of the aftermath of spring mud riding here in Michigan!