Advice on buying my second bike

Tspiva

First of all thanks for your time. This will be my second bike.

97banshee

Works shocks

Chrome everything(handle bars, kick starter, throttle, a arms,and pretty much everything else)

+6 chrome swing arm

Durablue axle

38 mm lectrons with k&ns

Trinity stage iv pipes

Cpi drag pipes

Dirt wheels and tires

Brand new Mohawks and 10 paddle extremes on Douglas rims

V force 2reeds

Also he has every stock part that came off the bike

4mm hot rods crank

Hinson clutch basket

Straight cut gears

Drag ported

Cool head

Race fuel

Compression is180 psi

Seems like a good deal the bike is very very clean, my main question is horsepower, he said it dynoed at 97 horsepower, from my reading on this forum that sounds a bit overboard. The bike was built by prescision in Stockton ca, I can not find any info on them.

Any advice on things to checkout would be greatly appreciated, I plan on taking it for a ride and checking compression and fluids.

Thanks for the help!

Ask him to see the Dyno sheet? I highly doubt it is close to that number but I would ask for the sheet if he says he does not have it ask him for the persons name at the shop who built it and call them and talk to them. How much is he asking for it?

If this bike is in oakley ca couple thoughts. It might be an old build. Found some posts on pirate 4x4 that referenced a very similar build.do a compression test. If advertised at 180 it should be 180. Could be an old pic and could be worn out. Also joe machado builds some decent stuff and has been around a long time. He is a good local builder.