Sheesfast

I don't know how far off shee fast is. I had my own little dealing wth stroked about a set of stock cylinders. I got a lil bit of a run around on a tracking # , but realized I was dealing with a kid as soon as he was giving me school excuses and decided to give him some leeway after he sent me tracking I realized it was from Canada so I wasn't suprised when it took 3wks to get my cylinders. . I was suprised when I started porting cylinders and taking measurements . They were not the promised 64 mm bore they were I fact really worn 64.50 . I'm building this motor for a customer and he didn't care so I don't other wise I wouldn't have touched them . I think stroked out needs to realize sellers responsibility and mature alil and shee fast realize nothing is quick in life although I understand your frustration. I didn't really chime in or bother saying anything because I could care less but I wouldn't get all over shee fast till you try your own communication with seller

• Like 3

It prolly has some to do with how the times have changed. A mans word use to be solid years ago, and in some cases still is. I have bought and sold a lot of shit in my time, things do come up. I'm on 3 other forums and have read some bad feedback, ripping people off and changing screen names etc. shit comes up, be sure to communicate and keep it Legit. Their are a lot of transactions daily over the Internet and these days a lot of scams. I don't think either one these guys are bad dudes just didnt communicate and it came to this

Truer words have never been spoken on the internet.

• Like 1

I don't know how far off shee fast is. I had my own little dealing wth stroked about a set of stock cylinders. I got a lil bit of a run around on a tracking # , but realized I was dealing with a kid as soon as he was giving me school excuses and decided to give him some leeway after he sent me tracking I realized it was from Canada so I wasn't suprised when it took 3wks to get my cylinders. . I was suprised when I started porting cylinders and taking measurements . They were not the promised 64 mm bore they were I fact really worn 64.50 . I'm building this motor for a customer and he didn't care so I don't other wise I wouldn't have touched them . I think stroked out needs to realize sellers responsibility and mature alil and shee fast realize nothing is quick in life although I understand your frustration. I didn't really chime in or bother saying anything because I could care less but I wouldn't get all over shee fast till you try your own communication with seller

The only reason I blew the guy up was because I didn't want the rest of you guys to get ripped off like I felt I had. If that makes me a bad guy, oh well. If my pipes get here and are what I paid for then I will let everyone know. Hope he's taking a class in responsibilty.

• Like 1

I have been ripped on here before , IMO I'm ok with the cylinders even tho some might not have felt the same way loosing a bore or two I have gotten a lil more calm in my old age and chalked it up to maturity. Hell about 8 yrs ago I was ready to drive to Kansas and personally rip my cylinders from Jeff's hands because he had them too long for my liking, turned out to be the best running stock cylinder I ever threw my leg over for what it was. Lesson learned

• Like 2

The only reason I blew the guy up was because I didn't want the rest of you guys to get ripped off like I felt I had. If that makes me a bad guy, oh well. If my pipes get here and are what I paid for then I will let everyone know. Hope he's taking a class in responsibilty.

Maybe you should have waited till the transaction was complete?

Or at least maybe "started" a thread in the neutral feedback forum before you tried to put his name in the dirt...

Last deal i did on here was a strait swap...pipe for pipe...we spoke on the phone and even shared videos of the pipes on our current running bike...communication is key...

But as many have said...i think he should have been a little better wirh the communication and you should have been a little less hesitant to go nuts around a holiday week/weekend....

• Like 1