Sheesfast

Again, what does shipping in Canada have to do with a holiday in usa? Yes they would have sat in customs til Monday, not til Tuesday at the guys house. As for payment clearing in paypal, it usually clears paypal

at first i thought ppl just picked on you. now i realize they just got tired of explaining shit to an idiot.

• Like 1

impatient motherfuckers... sometimes life is more important than the pipes you have no intention of running anytime soon. i have taken up to 2 weeks to get parts out. i have never had a seller other than a major business ship same, or even next fucking day. babyback bitches. i spent my welfare on pipes and im gonna stomp my feet if they don't ship the day before i pay!!! sounds like to me the bitch had buyers remorse and wanted his money back.

• Like 1

It prolly has some to do with how the times have changed. A mans word use to be solid years ago, and in some cases still is. I have bought and sold a lot of shit in my time, things do come up. I'm on 3 other forums and have read some bad feedback, ripping people off and changing screen names etc. shit comes up, be sure to communicate and keep it Legit. Their are a lot of transactions daily over the Internet and these days a lot of scams. I don't think either one these guys are bad dudes just didnt communicate and it came to this

• Like 2