sean keenan aka MarineNYC ripped me off for a couple grand...

He said he has the texts. Texts hold up just fine in court. Just ask the poor fuck who tried to pre sell 25k in expanded foam bumper inserts he bought from me a few years ago. His deal fell through so suddenly he had to come up with the money out of his pocket. He tried the whole "I got fucked so you're fucked." routine. He was wrong and the judge agreed. The only proof of an agreement was texts.

This is funny, your little bitch ass is arguing that verbal agreements are worthless but all you are giving is verbal proof. So when someone gives a link to written proof you cry like a little faggot.

LOLZ.

How many times have you physically gone to court over a contract/non-contract dispute?

He obviously wasn't/isn't a friend. If he was you would be far more concerned about him either getting help, getting better, getting back to work, something. If I've got a friend who I know is in trouble or askew my last concern is going to be a measly 2k. Try to focus on getting him well and see if the financial stuff falls into place. JMO..... But I know you NY thugs do shit a bit different.

• Like 1